The Student News Site of North Polk High School

The Orbit

The Orbit

The Orbit

Galaxy News Jan. 26

Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Hannah Drent
Hannah Drent, Broadcast Editor
Senior Hannah Drent is one of the new editors for the Broadcast and also plans on helping with the Yearbook. Drent decided to join the Broadcast after being a fan of the Broadcast’s Youtube channel and wanting to be part of the behind-the-scenes action.  “I have always loved the behind-the-scenes and loved the way the Broadcast class gelled together,” expressed Drent.  Drent is involved with track and field, cross country,  marching band, concert band, pep band, play, speech, musical crew, Key Club, and the Fellowship Christian Athletes program. Outside of school she enjoys spending time with family, friends and her dog. Furthermore she enjoys being involved in her Church Youth Group and helping with kids. Drent wants to study Psychology and Kinesiology possibly at Iowa State or the University of Iowa and wants to become a pediatric occupational therapist.
Jacey Rugg
Jacey Rugg, Broadcast Editor
Jacey Rugg is first time Broadcast member joining during the Spring semester of her senior year. She explained that the reason for joining the team is because of her two friends, broadcast member Ali Lundgren and former member Victoria Nerem, recruiting her by promising a good time. In school she is involved with Student Council and Art Honor Society and outside of school she enjoys thrifting, reading and in her own words, “anything to do with art.” She plans on going to the University of Northern Iowa and becoming an art therapist which she describes as “helping people understand and process their emotions through art.”

Comments (0)

All The Orbit Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *